Monday, January 09, 2006

FIRST MEME

I've been tagged for the first time ever by Laurelin In The Rain FOUR THINGS MEME FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD Raspberry picker. First job. Still can't eat them. Cinema Usher. Loved it. Got to watch everything with free popcorn. Waitress. Disgusting and unflattering brown uniform. Actor. Got there in the end. FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH The Daily Show Gilmore Girls That's Life (the one with Paul Sorvino not the one with Ester Rantzen!) ER FOUR FILMS I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER Moulin Rouge Life is Sweet Toy Story High Fidelity FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED Bristol London (central) London (east) Athens FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY Spain Jamaica Holland Scotland FOUR BLOGS I VISIT EVERYDAY Stressqueen I Blame the Patriarchy Londonist Sour Duck FOUR FAVORITE FOODS Crumpets and Marmite Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup Trifle Barbecued Chicken FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE Caribbean New York London Asleep FOUR ALBUMS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT Stoosh (Skunk Anansie) Tidal (Fiona Apple) Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea (PJ Harvey) Sunny Border Blue (Kristen Hersh) FOUR VEHICLES I HAVE OWNED Tricycle Roller Skates 10 speed bike Moped FOUR PEOPLE WHO NOW MAY CONSIDER THEMSELVES TAGGED Mel SeaWitch Buruburu Scruffy American

Technorati Tags: ,

:
At 1/10/2006 09:53:00 PM, Blogger The SeaWitch said...

I noticed you included "High Fidelity" in your list of fave movies. I love this movie too...for Jack Black just as much as John Cusack. I've been a fan of his ever since.

 
At 1/11/2006 08:35:00 AM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Loved Todd Louiso too. And, of course, the always wonderful and under-appreciated Joan Cusack.
A brilliant ensemble film in my opinion.

 
At 1/15/2006 08:44:00 PM, Blogger teacher dude said...

I've lived in Bristol as well. I really like the blog.

 
At 1/16/2006 03:13:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Welcome back teacher dude. Although when I was younger London was the ONLY place to live, Bristol is now my favorite city in England. Plus, I have some great friends there and in Bath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home