Thursday, July 07, 2005

ATTACKS IN LONDON

Todays attacks on the tube in London has eclipsed everything else for today. I just want to say that having lived there for 12 years, my heart is there. I just managed to speak to my sister and family who live there and they are all fine but in shock like everyone else. Impossible to know how many friends were caught up in the chaos. Phone lines into London are dodgy at best and the mobile phone network is down. I am just hoping none of them are among the injured. There are really no words to describe how I feel right now. I am just sorry that Londoners are suffering now from the decisions of their leaders and, as always, ordinary people are bearing the burden of this illegal and tragic war in Iraq. Shame on you Tony Blair.

:

Post a Comment

<< Home