Friday, July 08, 2005

THIS IS MADNESS

I was glued to CNN yesterday following the news of the attacks in London. In a state of shock. At about 9pm, our time, Tony Blair appeared on the screen and said "This was an attack against the British people and the British way of life". It was the first time I cried. And I was angry. The vicious cycle of lies and mis-information goes on, relentlessly. THIS WAS NOT AN ATTACK AGAINST US AND OUR WAY OF LIFE. It was an attack against Tony Blair and his cronies who took the country to war against the wishes of his people. He is personally responsible for the deaths and injuries and for the backlash that will follow. He and the rest of the warmongers are also responsible for the deaths of an estimated 100,000 Iraqi civilians I see no hope. I see no end. This is madness.

:

Post a Comment

<< Home