Wednesday, December 21, 2005

CHRISTMAS BREAK

I realised from the very scant response to the last post that everyone is far too busy shopping to blog. So, I better get started too. I will not be posting any new content until after the Christmas holidays. Please feel free to comment though, as I will still be checking my mail. A very, very Happy Christmas to everyone. I am wishing you all a peaceful and love-filled time with your family and friends. See you next week.

Technorati Tags: ,

:
At 12/22/2005 01:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry that and all the others.

 
At 12/22/2005 03:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas Diva and an even better New Year!

 
At 12/22/2005 10:38:00 AM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

How nice to wake up to these messages. Thank you mike, ellasdevil and anonymous, have a good one yourselves.

 
At 12/22/2005 11:16:00 PM, Blogger melusina said...

Kala Kristoyenna kai Kali Xpronia!

Shopping? It is too cold out to shop. I've been busy being sick. ALWAYS at Christmas I am sick. Why?

I have thoughts for your what do you think post but those should be shared on a day when my head is clearer.

 
At 12/23/2005 09:10:00 AM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Happy Christmas to you both, Mel (and get well soon) and Laurelin.

 
At 12/24/2005 11:16:00 AM, Blogger The SeaWitch said...

Merry Christmas Diva and Happy New Year Diva!

I look forward to reading your blog in the New Year and wish you and your family the very best for the upcoming year. :-)

 
At 12/24/2005 12:39:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

And a very Happy Christmas to both scruffy american and SeaWitch. Have a fantastic time with your families, recharge the batteries for the coming year. Kisses DD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home