Friday, December 02, 2005

THANK YOU EVERYONE

To all of you who took part in Blog against Racism Day here and elsewhere, a big THANK YOU.  It's after 12 here. I know there are many hours, in other parts of the world, before the end of this day, but I'm out of here.. Please feel free to contribute and add for as long as you like. Racism has not ended. It will not end in a day.  I love and leave you with this... "An nice lady in the back…asked what I thought about how we begin to move forward. I think it is up to each individual, which then moves to your family, which moves to your community. Each person, in their own life, let your life be a light for peace, for justice, for all that is good. Just let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine." Oprah Winfrey

Technorati Tags: , , ,

:
At 12/03/2005 08:44:00 PM, Blogger QM said...

Hi DeviousDiva, I am originally from Turkey, now a Phd student in USA. I loved your blog, share your sensitivity to and standing against the injustice in the world.

 
At 12/04/2005 06:02:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Welcome to you, qm and thank you for your kind words. I hope you will join in the lively discussions we have going on here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home