Wednesday, January 11, 2006

PHOTOGRAPHY

I've always had a special love of photography so thank you to Flubberwinkle for this link. A  site by Nikos Chrisiakis. Check out the reportage section especially the Muslim Women of Elefsina and Immigrants of Athens. A warm and very human approach to photographing people.

Technorati Tags: ,

:
At 1/12/2006 03:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was quite taken aback by the Adolescent Weddings section that happenes in Thraki. My God...

 
At 1/12/2006 02:32:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Thank you scarfalonius for your insights. I also know next to nothing about Thraki.
I agree his commentary is rather clumsily written. I actually prefer my photography without comments. The pictures speak for themselves.
Hi the dehydrated corpse of marcus tal and cloned brother, thank you for visiting. I was only joking that I was scared to visit you. hold back on the Laura Ashley though, my worst nightmare.
Hello to you ellasdevil. Yes, it is quite shocking.

 
At 1/12/2006 08:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind my mentioning, but in my old blog one of the links there is to a blogger (a Canadian now living in the US) who is into photography and puts some of her work in there. It's not Greek, but might be worth a look. It's called Maquinna's Poop du Jour.

 
At 1/12/2006 10:43:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Thanks for the link eff. I chose Nikos Chrisiakis because of the relevence to my blog. In some direct or indirect way? However, appreciate the input, as always. Go check it out people... always looking and this is inspiration.

 
At 1/13/2006 08:08:00 AM, Blogger Frank Partisan said...

I found this blog surfing.

Good fine and commercial art.


Regards.

 
At 1/13/2006 06:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home