Friday, December 09, 2005

10.000 HITS PARTY

Today, I am patting myself on the back and celebrating my first 10.000 hits on this blog. Thank you to everyone who has contributed. I hope you will keep coming back and keeping this place as lively as ever. I will be raising a glass to us all later this evening.

Technorati Tags: ,

:
At 12/09/2005 05:47:00 PM, Blogger The SeaWitch said...

Congratulations Diva!! Just think about that...10,000 hits...even if only half that number were unique visitors. You reached 5,000 people with all your hard work. Είμαι περίφανη για σένα!

 
At 12/09/2005 06:24:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Hi there SeaWitch, I checked my unique visitors. You're right just over 5,000. I have know idea what hits versus unique visitors means but it's a good excuse for a glass of wine don't you think! thanks for your comments as always. Cheers.

 
At 12/09/2005 07:41:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Oh, you're all so tech savvy, it hurts. Ah Well, here goes that glass of wine. Lovely to have all you regulars respond so quickly. Cheers!

 
At 12/10/2005 02:16:00 AM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Scarfalonius, Come back safe and soon. "The wilds of the MidWest" sound harsh. Thank you for the "ΜΠΡΑΒΟ ΣΟΥ" Another pat on the back. PAT PAT. Thank you all again. Goodnight.

 
At 12/10/2005 09:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diva Sweety, I'm so proud of you and your blog!!! Keep up the good work! Now, remember, I'm saying this as a Gay Man and a Gay Journalist!.

Just back from Myconos, and recuperating from a long week of partying, and shows. You'd think some of these island people would have seen a gay man before, but the looks I received makes me wonder. Hey, I learned a new Greek word, Filakia (kisses).

So, it's filakia from the castle in Kastri!!!

 
At 12/10/2005 02:23:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Thank you mike and doug too.I feel like I won a grammy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home