Monday, January 23, 2006

SECOND MEME

I was asked by Sha to join in with this one. Oh, the life of a blogger. 10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME 1.  I once had a parrot called Pedro. 2.  I wanted to be a professional swimmer. 3.  I hate wearing high heels. 4.  I  eat Marmite straight from the jar. 5.  I am afraid of flying and dentists. 6.  I would like to write a book. 7.  I don't know how to drive. 8.  I have done the cliff jump at Ricks cafe, Jamaica. 9.  My favorite cartoon character is Taz. 10. I don't do ironing. Over to you,  Ellasdevil

Technorati Tags: ,

:
At 1/23/2006 07:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the fun what about scruffy ;-)

well maybe no 6.. will be a future!

 
At 1/23/2006 08:58:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Thanks sha. I tagged scruffy american last meme. I thought it might be annoying to tag one person twice in a row.

 
At 1/23/2006 10:28:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

I'm not a big fan either, but I think it's blog etiquette to do one if you're tagged isn't it?

 
At 1/24/2006 02:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted this here and on my blog!

1. I didn't write this meme in order.

2. I'm still not 100% if I recognize Canada.

3. I can't watch a film without subtitles. Even if I understand the audio.

4. My favorite holiday is Easter.

5. I drink several litres of Coca Cola Light per day.

6. I hate the 12 hour clock. It has to be the 24h format.

7. I can't kill insects, not even roaches. I think it's cruel.

8. I take vacations and have to tell work I'm sick to get time off.

9. I have really bad eyesight but haven't got around to getting them checked.

10. I go cold if I forget my watch or my cellphone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home