Wednesday, January 18, 2006

SEND SOME LOVE

I really laughed when I read the comments on a post by my loyal fan, ethnocentrist! (obviously not the racist comments which are just sad). Chakil, scruffy american and anonymous are spreading love over there because, as anonymous put it, "you need more love in your lives". The blog is just more of the same "statistical evidence" on why black people are inferior, rants against the left and assorted muslim and gay bashing that we have come to expect from our favorite commenter. I like the idea of sending love to people who may be in desperate need of it. Go spread some.

Technorati Tags: , ,

:
At 1/18/2006 03:00:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Did you feel the love though?

 
At 1/18/2006 03:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt something all right. Though what was coming through from some "love givers" was not "love". What about you? I think you were a little less than geniune, were you not?

 
At 1/18/2006 07:06:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

No. I actually think it's a great idea to send love. We cannot fight you and your followers with words, so why not try a little love?

 
At 1/18/2006 07:57:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Hi scarfalonius, don't you think that that just winds them up and allows them the opportunity to insult you back?
I can't reach them with words because they dismiss them as irrelevant or radical or marxist or whatever. You've witnessed it. Have any of our words remotely changed any of the ideas of ethnocentrist and the other (yes, I'll say it again) racists. I think not. That is not to say I am going to give up on the words. I think people who are not extreme but are maybe toying with these ideas can be reached. I just thought it was a novel idea to spread love on such an insidious post.

 
At 1/18/2006 08:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

Scarfi, the braindead leftist idiot, only knows ad hominems when he quickly depletes his "arsenal of logical" retorts.

He is so typical of the anarcho-radical buffoons that run rampant all over the streets of Athens. The guy has a quick temper and very little tolerance, especially when one does not immediately see AND agree with his leftist ways.

Too bad you didn't let me know you were in the US Scarfi. We could have gotten together and discussed things in person. I bet you knew which areas to "avoid" as well while in the US despite your leftist mewlings too. Hypocrite.


Diva and Scruffy, I appreciate the effort and despite my "racist views and error of my ways", what I write is verifiable and rock solid. Everyone knows that. That's why it pisses off peabrain Scarfi so much. It's easy to mock and ridicule an uneducated, gap-tooth yokel that yells n***er all the time. It's quite difficult to refute someone who is quite educated and has researched this stuff for years. The same arguments just do not carry the same weight.

 
At 1/18/2006 11:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

Wind me up? Coming from a histrionic pleader for "humanitarianism" and "bat carrying" intolero-leftist, that is uncontrollably funny.

Since when did you get your "MD" degree that you feel comfortable in making a long-distance psychiatric diagnosis, genius? Is this yet ANOTHER one of your generalizations based on absolutely nothing aside from your always wrong hunch? Let me confirm, yes it is.

I have no interest in showing you for the utter fool that you are because you do a wonderful job yourself. You simply parrot what "sounds good" like a good idiot leftist, yet whether you are anywhere near reality means absolutely nothing to you. The perception is more important than the facts. You've been brainwashed well, simpleton.

Spare me your diatribe of uselessness, it means to me what you mean to humanity. Nothing.

Oh yeah, I guess you overlooked to answer if you followed your own advice and went where you were not supposed to go in the US, or were a lying hypocrite. Don't bother now, I KNEW the answer way before you did.

 
At 1/18/2006 11:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diva, you can have your "champion" of tolerance and humanitarianism. The idiot fails to realize that his anger oozes through his words the moment he posts and then projects his inadequacies and hidden hate onto me. So be it.

Funny how he wants to control WHO posts here and who does not without realizing it was you who initiated it. But then again, facts mean nothing to some "double digiters".

 
At 1/19/2006 12:14:00 AM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Hello again scarfalonius, I just wanted to say that this is not a forum for ethnocentrist (actually he hasn't been here for quite some time)but for anyone who cares to join in and I do not expect you or anyone to clam up when he starts up. The reality is though, that some of us do find it difficult to articulate our ideas under such a barrage of insults. I am leaning towards the "give 'em enough rope" which I think many people have hung themselves with?

 
At 1/19/2006 01:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that this is not a forum for ethnocentrist (actually he hasn't been here for quite some time)but for anyone who cares to join in and I do not expect you or anyone to clam up when he starts up.

Maybe you need to re-read this comment thread and figure out just who it was that "starts up".

But then again, objectivity is not necessarily what you are striving for.

 
At 1/19/2006 02:33:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Yes, I am biased towards those people who agree with me. Surely you understand that? I have seen your reaction towards people who agree with you and to people those who don't. You have to admit it makes a difference. I do not think that ANYONE should resort to insults and slanging matches but I understand the anger that I and others feel when you write the things you do. Remember this post is actually refering to your post on your blog.

 
At 1/19/2006 05:08:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

I agree completely scarfalonius, no-one is going up against him on his blog. To be fair, over here I believe people do pull him up or at least we try? It is one thing countering his comments here and quite another wading in over on his blog. When I first found it I thought good, now I can go over there and challenge him on his own writing. Sadly, he doesn't write much original material. It's mostly statistics and articles he finds that back up his views. I am at a complete loss as to how to discuss things with someone who only wants facts and figures. Yes, you can say to him that his ideas are offensive and racist and wrong but you know what answer you will get back. It's happened many times over here. Some people have tried but it's like running into a brick wall isn't it? (You get nothing but a headache) Do you have any ideas? What you write at the end:

"Remaining silent sends a message that what he says and the way he says it are acceptable. Anyone care to comment on that? Probably not. Facing such incredible darkness and hate is boring and frustrating. People have better things to do."

Yes, remaining silent sends the wrong message. However, facing it is more than boring and frustrating, it can be painful and threatening to stand up to someone like ethnocentrist. I can honestly say it is the only blog I read that makes me get the shakes. That stuff scares the hell out of me. I want to respond and challenge but I don't know how? I'm not shutting this thread down just yet. You raise very good points here and I wonder what other people think is the way to go on this issue of speaking up. Thanks for giving me something else to think about! (Even though it is uncomfortable to do so)

 
At 1/19/2006 05:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-huh...I guess this...

scarfalonius said...

But...but...we CAN fight these buffoons with words, diva. Words, like "Go see a shrink about that inferiority/victim complex, buddy" and "Be sure to mention your infantile sexuality issues." These people don't need love, they need medication.


and this...

scarfalonius said...

He's quite convinced that fear and hatred are the only solutions to the world's problems. It's all he ever talks about. Race is more than just an obsession with him - it's everything, the sun rises and sets on it. It's beyond being a bigot, this guy has a real pathology.


and this...

scarfalonius said...

if this guy is free to parade his psycho opinons without anyone calling him on it, it contradicts the slogan on your banner ("The only thing necessary for the persistence of evil is for enough good people to do nothing.") Tolerance and support for human rights doesn't mean we have to coddle crude and deranged individuals.


are what you two view as valid responses to "going up against me" and "challenging" what I say? LOL All I see is ineptitude, frustration, and hatred that is very typical of true pathological intolero-leftist's mind. He exhibits this anger and violent behaviour freely and it does not take much to prod him into an hostile "refutation" of whatever I say. I simply have to show up and simply have to post something that is on the net, has been researched, and is published by LEGITIMATE sources. You see I take great pains in finding information that does come from very reputable sources and not his "prison library" smear. The reason you do not know how to respond to my blog and why he resorts to becoming a hostile freak is that you both live your lives based on an untenable ideology. When that ideology is threatened WITH FACTS, you respond with silent frustration and he responds with vitriol and threats physical violence. He is not "standing up" to me. He wants to silence what I have to say because he cannot bear to hear and has no answers for it. THAT is the reason for his behaviour.

I'm still waiting to see his "MD" credentials and his itinerary of his stays in the US to prove that he lives what he preaches. LOL

 
At 1/19/2006 05:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And let me make it clear, YOU initiated the process in me coming here this most recent time. I did not come to "cause trouble" as our esteemed "refuter" likes to incorrectly state.

 
At 1/19/2006 06:18:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Yes, I did initiate the process. I never denied it or even mentioned it, did I?
No-one said you came here to cause trouble but trouble always seems to follow your appearances. No-one said you started it but I'm sure you have an inkling as to why people get so angry or frustrated with you. Yes, you post information you find on the net. Yes, you obviously spend a great deal of time researching. Yes, you do go on about your FACTS. We have been through this one before. You post FACTS that back up what you believe. I do not post FACTS. I write what I think and believe. You refuse to discuss anything but FACTS. The way I live my life (my ideology) is not threatened by your FACTS. I disagree with you. I believe you are biased and prejudiced. I believe you are wrong.

 
At 1/19/2006 10:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is truly hilarious. I mean it really. The "refuter" goes on and on and rattles off these no doubt "white supremacist" bands at the drop of a hat while I have never heard of them. I've only heard the music of Prussian Blue about a month ago when the same idiot "refuter" brought them up then. I find it side-splitting that this champion of humanitarianism knows all the groups while the "racist" (me) has no clue of them nor cares to. LOL Then he talks about having a life while I do not! LOL

I also find it hilarious that this little worm refuses to answer any questions and only rants on and on about the same old tired, leftist codebook of ad hominems drivel. He states that...your statistics are a joke. Anyone with a 9th grade education could tear them apart in a heartbeat. So why doesn't anyone? Sheer quantity. Another well deserved LOL. Obviously the wormy "refuter" does not qualify for even a 9th grade education considering he cannot even "tear apart" ONE of the posts with stats in them. Maybe because they come from US GOVERNMENT SOURCES. Surely if they were wrong, I would think the government would be the first to banish these "flimsy stats". But then, his tirade is all bluster with no substance as he is so used to giving in his pathetic existence when he goes off in front of his intolero-leftist buddies. They of course knod in agreement furiously as if the wormy "refuter" is saying something of value. Evidence and truth are not important to the intolero-leftist. I-DE-OL-O-GY is his deity. We are witnessing someone who has his "God" questioned and how he is responding. Look at the evil beneath the surface. Not a pretty sight for sure.

We can add the wormy "refuters" last comment to his long list of worthless, substanceless comments preceding it. A response of "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" is probably too good for it. But then, that's the kind of generous guy I am. Giving to the point of fault to even the undeserved.


Diva, our argument can be boiled down to me giving you stat after stat of how cigarette smoking kills you and you turning around and not wanting to listen or agree with it. Of course the analogy is not exact because immigration and such is not physically or emotionally addictive, though it still pertains. Without facts, science, logic, evidence, and truth we are glorified animals. I prefer to live my life with knowledge and complete understanding and not pure emotion. When I was a teen or young adult, that may have been to my parents detriment. It no longer is applies. You also state that I have an inkling why people get upset. Well, did you write this post of yours so people can be upset or browbeat me while I sit here and take it? I direct you to read the comments again from the start and tell me where was it that I caused people to be upset? If people have an issue with what I say, then they know where to find me. You also seem to think this "upset" business is only a one way street. I can assure you it is not.


Scruffy, look man, you don't have to tiptoe around me and you have the right to disagree with me whenever you want. That is not what the wormy "refuter" does. He does nothing but throw out vitriol. He gets from me what he deserves. If he truly wanted to stand up to me and debunk my assertions, then he would have long ago. He cannot so he goes on his little childish rants. I've stated this before and what I write is the truth because I have no reason to lie on an anonymous board. I have dined, laughed, and invited into my home many non-whites who are Indian, Pakistani, Chinese (Hong Kong), some Arabs and two black couples. One of the black men is a genius as I have stated. Far superior in intelligence to anyone I know. I call these people friends and have spent long hours discussing this stuff years past. Obviously much more sensitively and not in front of large groups in order to prevent embarrassment. However, remarkably they understand their cultures and are free to discuss without the fear of reprisal. The black guy would make any "white supremacist" blush with his harshness towards the US black culture. You see, I do not parrot information from reading "prison library" material or "KKK" material. I go to the trouble of speaking to people and learning about them. I have stated that I am positively sure I have known more and befriended more non-whites than the great humanitarian, wormy "refuter". I speak out of experience and truth, he speaks from ideology all the while being a piece of crap hypocrite, like nearly all leftists. That's why his pleading and rants fall on deaf ears. Despite all that and how on an individual basis I can get along with just about anybody, the fact remains that massive immigration of distant peoples will not and does not work. Group differences are real. Group cultures are different and incompatible. These have been proven and need to be rectified.

 
At 1/20/2006 12:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The black couples actually were friends though they both moved a few years back to other parts of the country. We have lost touch which is too bad because that one guy was absolutely brilliant. Must have had an IQ of >160-170. He would surely approve of my blog. Don't know about his wife or the other couple though none of them had blinders on.

 
At 1/20/2006 04:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go away little boy and take your strawmen as well as your play "united colors of benetton" friends with you. Don't bother coming back until you have real life FRIENDS of different races to speak of, instead of school acquaintences or waiter work buddies. While you're at it find some credibility too!

 
At 1/20/2006 03:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another baseless and factless comment from the "refuter".

a lifetime in a lily-white suburb, being constantly rejected by your peers, a failed relationship or two, an imagination so limited it can't picture another way of life, aches of jealousy at what others have.

The only thing accurate above is "lily-white" suburb, as if that is an insult and as if it is any different for the "refuter" growing up in Greece. I prefer to refer to my neighborhood as primarily white and CRIME FREE. A place where we played all day with other kids in the area and got home after dark. Not so in our "multi-cult" world eh? Also, in my "sheltered" world of "lily-whitedom" is when I was the most ANTI-racist. That is when I believed all was good and everyone was equal thanks to egalitarian lies from teachers and TV. I actually believed ROOTS was a real documentary instead of the sham that it was. Only when stepping out into the real world did I realize that something was quite amiss.

~Failed relationship - nope. Married only once and for over 18 years. How about you, refuter?
~Imagination blah blah - LOL Only an imbecile would try and judge "imagination" through the web. Also, I do not need imagination on what I write because as stated, it is based on real life experiences and research.
~Aches of jealousy - LOL If only you knew how ludicrous this is.
~People fleeing, especially women - Nope. Despite my monomaniacal topic of race and immigration on the net, I am quite well rounded in knowledge and, if I say so myself, charm. People flock TO ME in public settings in actuality. I have quite a good sense of humour as well and despite not wanting or liking to be the center of attention (or one of the centers of attention in large gatherings), I usually am.

I would suggest the "refuter" stop making a complete ass of himself and trying to psychoanalyze me when he is completely inept at it. The issues are in black and white, no need to find imaginary "alternative" reasons for these subject matters in order to make one feel good about themselves. I know this is a quite often used trick by the anti-racists in the university setting and the intolero-leftists, but sometimes you just have to call a feathered avian creature with webbed feet, a duck.

One last thing, either avoid using one strawman after another if at all possible, or just STFU.

 
At 1/20/2006 03:45:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Ok, Ok I get the picture. You two don't like each other. Obviously the "spread the love" idea has failed to reach. Scruffy american brought up an interesting point:"Now, would your black friends approve of some of the posts on your blog?" I see from your reply that to agree with your brand of the truth you have to not have "blinders on". (I know them as blinkers) So the rest of us black people can't see that your word is the truth because we have blinkers on? How do you think people would respond if you stood up at any university and did a speech on your version of the truth? What would the reaction be? In my opinion I think you believe that everyone (but you and your few fans) have blinkers on?

 
At 1/20/2006 03:49:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Oh dear, ethnocentrist. You posted just before me before I got a chance to read your remark. So I know what you are going to say in reply to my question about university. Don't bother to answer that one I guess.

 
At 1/21/2006 01:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buddy, your level of projection is astronomical and the number of contradictions with more than a smattering of strawman arguments in one little multi-paragraph comment would have thrown even Newton into disarray. Suffice it to say, you are a fool and in dire need of a reality check. You have this great desire to pigeonhole me into a nice little neat, backward hick, toothless, short, fat, bald, uneducated, sheltered, sexually inept, mentally unstable Greek that has no life, nor friends, nor career, nor money, nor nor nor nor! LMAO Wheeeew! You've thrown every cliche you could think of and have been taught at me, yet have never addressed the issues, you stupid moron. You've avoided them like the plague as a matter of fact. You've only created an evil "clown" to fight in order to feel better about yourself. SORRY BUDDY, I am none of that and have been more than honest about myself yet you ignore it because it shatters your pathetic little intolerant world that there would be someone (and actually there are a lot of people like me) who just does not fit your stereotype. You even use a typical leftist ploy of labelling non-whites who are honest about racial issues as "self-hating". LOL This must a version of "The world according to Garp" but it is you instead. No one will shatter your preconceived notions, no sir, not if you have anything to say about it!! You're even so much of a typical leftist control freak, you now dictate who can and cannot post comments here. It never crossed your mind that....uhhh....this isn't even your damn blog, stupid. But then when does a bleeding heart intolero-leftist care about what is right or wrong? He only cares about what SHOULD BE in his little mind. Right buddy?

Consider yourself bested and consider yourself unworthy of any more responses.



Diva, if you want answers to some of your questions above, you know where to find me and I will do my best to answer them. I would hate to cross the "commenting Gestapo's" new rules.

 
At 1/21/2006 02:33:00 AM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

I cannot believe that I bothered to turn the computer back on for this. Well, as I said before I think you two have made yourselves clear.

Ethnocentrist This is my blog, my rules. I am not about to come over to yours to get the answers to my questons above. If you wish to answer here, do so. Or else, it doesn't matter. Another time.

 
At 1/21/2006 10:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After quietly reading posts from these two individuals(Ethnocentrist & Scarfalonious), I started to wonder if they are the same person and creating entertainment for the rest of us.

DD: Can you check the IP addresses of these individuals to see if they are in fact two different people?

Just curious indeed.

 
At 1/21/2006 12:55:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

Hi anonymous, as far as I can make out, they are different people.

 
At 1/21/2006 07:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye, ethno, don't slam the d-

(SLAM!)



The rest of the company returned their gaze to the fire.

Sam was scratching the back of his ear with one of his hindlegs.
"Sakes preserve us, Mr. Scarfalonius, sir, d'yer think we've seen the
last of him?"

"No, Sam. He will return within the month or I'll eat my hat. Ere
the Dark Lord is democratically removed from his throne in Minas DC,
the atmosphere will continue to be fertile for pugnacious racists to
flourish and multiply"

Frodo popped another re-uptake inhibitor. "It pains me to witness
such things," he said sadly.

"Are you two related or something?" said Boromir.

Scarfalonius winced, as if remembering old battles, which can be
found in this blog's archives and at Seawitch's, by the way. "Bite
your tongue, kid. Next time you shall have the honour of fencing
with the fanged clown."

"But Scarf, we learned nothing whatsoever from this thread, and feel,
you know, icky from reading it," said Legolas, carefully applying a
seventh coating of mascara.

"It's true this famous victory was notable for its almost complete
lack of substantive discussion," said Scarfalonius, allowing his mind
to wander off into green meadows where children sing and things have
meaning. Suddenly he wondered if he should change his name for
aesthetic reasons. "But I have fought at the preferred battlefield
of the fanged clown before, it is an ever-increasing swamp of bogus
statistics. A studly liberal warrior can hack one set to pieces,
five more flimsy ones will spring up in its place. Even the great
elven swords of old cannot battle half a ton of wet Kleenex. Have a
go if you like, see if it floats your boat. It'll involve exploring
the sunshiny network of white supemacist propaganda sites where he
gets his material. Who among you shall rise to this challenge?"

There was coughing, sniffling, nail-examining, a vague whistling of
an innocent tune.

Scarfalonius sighed.

"No, I believe the root of the problem lies elsewhere. It is his
_need_ to come up with these reams of tripe that is the crux. As
long as he feels personally comfortable dragging his bag of fear and
hatred into decent places, he won't quit. Examine the archives of
discardedlies.com if you like, where he and his pals were subjected
to the most withering ridicule. They daren't show their misshapen
faces there anon. If these orcs will not change their own minds,
then let them be ostracized and isolated."

Aragorn was channel surfing. "You guys wanna watch 'Friends'? It's
the one where - "

"Too clever by 'alf, I call it," said Meriadoc. "All you proved was
that leftists can be as obnoxious or more than the other side."

"P'llution o th' bloody blogosphere," slurred Elrond from his pool of vomit.

"This also is true," said Scarfalonius. "And tonight I shall get
quite drunk to cleanse my mind of this dark week of absurdity. But I
ask you this, people: Who won the day? Who is gone and who is
standing? Shall we invite our opponent back so you may fight him
with love? He may even bring some of his little friends along."

Arwen pulled a pack of Marlboro lights from her dwarf-leather halter
top. "Love ain't no straw man, Scarf. 'S the meaning o' life an
that. We ain't usin' hate to fight hate. 'Sides, he's not no fanged
clown neither. 'S a person like you, 'nother lost bloody soul.
Dehumanizin' 'im is like what 'e does to us. An' 'oo says it's a
zero-sum game where one side 'as to lose? 'S just a longwinded
pissing contest otherwise."

"Yeah," said Gimli, biting into a chunk of solid iron ore. "Who says
your way is the only way of changin' 'is fackin' awful opinions? You
sank the diva's last try without giving it even a chance."

Scarfalonius was suddenly weary. The contradictions of life weighed
heavily on his shoulders, and this Lord of the Rings crap was getting
on his nerves.

"Grow a spine, people," he muttered, and trudged off to the liquor store.


Slow handclap from the peanut gallery. Very clever, very funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home