Wednesday, January 25, 2006

GREEK ART BLOG

I am being  lazy today on my blog. Apologies to you all but there isn't much (relevent) news. I take that as a positive sign but maybe I'm just missing something? Or maybe the snow reports have made us all a little mad. In the meantime, I have been busy making cutting edge video and writing my book. (that's a euphemism for I've been messing about on my computer and amusing myself). Amidst all this merriment and relaxation, I found a really funky blog. It is called One Drawing Per Day: Just for the hell of it. It is run by Alexandros who just posts these amazing daily drawings. I love it. Go and see for yourself.

Technorati Tags: , ,

:
At 1/26/2006 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Alexandros said...

deviousdiva you got a very interesting and informative blog yourself over here! Thanks very much for your kind words again!..Gee I'm blushing!! I will blogroll you as soon as I find the time to fix a links listing on my blog.
:D

 
At 1/26/2006 07:15:00 PM, Blogger deviousdiva said...

You are very welcome alexandros. I am enjoying my daily dose of art.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home